Thermal Ceramics Kaowool 500 PAPER
$2.06 – $702.00
• Low thermal conductivity and heat storage
• Excellent flexibility for wrapping applications
• Easily die cut to form complex shapes
• Thin, flexible high temperature insulation
• Excellent tensile strength
• Excellent high temperature backup and expansion joint
• High temperature gaskets and seals
• Refractory back-up insulation
• Appliance insulation
• Separating media for heat treating metals
• High temperature filtration
• High temperature expansion joint packing
• Glassware separating media
• Parting agent for brazing operations
• Hot face and backup lining for lab furnaces
• Aluminum distributor pan lining
• Super alloy ingot mold lining and hot tapes
High-performance paper and felt products from Thermal Ceramics are the preferred choice over traditional fiberglass, textile, or metal products for thermal, acoustical, or filtration management.
Kaowool Flex-Wrap is produced from a blend of Kaowool high purity ceramic fibers and organic binders. Due to its low organic binder content, off-gassing is at a minimum. This spe-cialty paper is noted for its excellent flexibility, outstanding handling characteristics, and high insulating value at high temperatures.
Kaowool 500, 700, and 900 Grade paper products are produced from Kaowool high purity fibers and organic binders.
Each of these paper products are noted for their excellent tensile strengths and outstanding handling characteristics. The 900 grade paper is manufactured from cleaned Kaowool high purity ceramic fibers resulting in a premium paper product with low shot (unfiberized material) content.
Kaowool 2000 Grade paper is produced from cleaned Kaowool high purity ceramic fibers and organic binders. The special cleaning process makes a premium grade paper product with a very high quality surface finish and texture.
Kaowool 2600 Grade paper is produced from a blend of Kaowool and Cerachem® ceramic fibers and organic binders. The various features of Kaowool 2600 make it an excellent choice for higher temperature heat treating and gasketing applications where standard ceramic fiber papers break down. Kaowool 3000 Grade paper is produced from Saffil ® alumina fibers and organic binders.
Kaowool 500 Paper, 1/16” x 24”, 500 sf per roll, Kaowool 500 Paper, 1/8” x 24”, 200 sf per roll, Kaowool 500 Paper, 1/4” x 24”, 125 sf per roll
Square Foot, Roll
There are no reviews yet.